When the client came to us, he had already had a Google Ads account. The task was to increase relevant traffic, number of sales and decrease CPA (cost-per-acquisition).
We separated campaigns by different keyword match types and created campaigns with best-performing keywords to get the best possible results. The structure of campaigns became more detailed that gave us an opportunity to control the situation.
Due to constant experiments with bidding, we found the best solution for each campaign. By constant optimization we managed to increase relevant traffic and sales level.
We have been optimizing this account since 2015. Here you can see the yearly growth between Q1 of 2018 and Q1 of 2019.
|Metric||Interactions||Sales||Cost per sale||Conv. rate|
|Before: Q4 of 2015||91 455||12 883||$7.57||14.09%|
|After: Q2 of 2016||104 788||14 049||$8.16||13.41%|
|After: Q2 of 2017||157 285||19 632||$5.62||12.48%|
|After: Q2 of 2018||153 103||19 404||$7.63||12.67%|
|After: Q2 of 2019||174 046||33 599||$6.62||20.45%|
|After: Q2 of 2020||158 564||37 574||$6.86||23.70%|
*Change is between the situation before Otavation (Q4 of 2015) and Q2 of 2020.
When the client came to us, he had already had a Bing Ads account. The task was to increase relevant traffic, number of sales and decrease CPA (cost-per-acquisition).
We picked the best performing keywords and created separate campaigns for them to get the best possible results. Other sets of keywords were separated by theme and keyword match types to control the quality of traffic and to be able to optimise bids accordingly. By constant optimization we managed to increase relevant traffic and sales level.
We have been optimizing this account since 2017. Here you can see the yearly growth between Q1 of 2018 and Q1 of 2019.
|Q2 of 2018||410 021||3 735||$6.77||12.75%|
|Q2 of 2019||414 974||5 186||$5.81||16.30%|
|Q2 of 2020||770 717||5 949||$7.79||14.94%|
*Change shows growth over 2 years of Otavation optimization: Q2 of 2018 and Q2 of 2020.
This client wanted us to take over his Google Ads account in order to improve their ROI and to increase sales in the UK and Ireland. The challenging part was to find high-income customers since the prices are above average.
We created separate campaigns for each brand offered on the website to adjust bids in relevance to the item margin and profit that the client will get after the transaction. Later, we launched successful smart shopping campaigns. The DSA campaign helped us to increase the number of relevant traffic due to showing ads by low-search-volume keywords (that couldn’t be achieved with a usual search campaign).
We have been optimizing this account since October 2019. Here you can see the growth over the first 9 months of optimization by Otavation.
|Metric||Avg. Cost||Sales||Cost per sale||Conv. rate||ROI (Conv. value/cost)|
*Change is between the first months of Otavation optimization (Oct 2019) and our 7th month (Apr 2020).
The client wanted to increase the volume of sales while keeping the CPA below $15.
It was unacceptable to use their original campaign structure since no best practices were applied. Campaigns were created from scratch with a proper division of targeting. Ineffective geographical locations were excluded while we focused on those that work the best. New audiences were created (remarketing and lookalikes). Reach campaigns were created for relevant demographics focusing on parents.
We have been optimizing their FB account since February 2020. Here you can see the growth over the first 5 months of optimization by Otavation.
|Metric||Reach||Website purchases||Cost per purchase||Purchase ROAS|
|1st month||141 827||89||$16.96||2.2|
|3th month||59 888||109||$6.89||3.23|
|5th month||446 592||620||$12.58||2.67|
*Change is between the first month of Otavation optimization (Feb 2020) and June 2020.